OUR CORE OBJECTIVES
The following are some of the strong objectives of Elite youth of Uganda:
- The overall goal is to promote sustainable development in lives of youths to provide opportunities and facilities for practical Economic training and empowerment
- To promote learning and education among the vulnerable children and the Orphans, street children, elderly and the youths through advocacy, infrastructure development, lobby and provision of scholastic materials, text books, organizing study tours and seminars as well as promoting debate competitions in and out of school.
- To conduct community, family, and parents counseling, guidance and awareness raising on youths’ rights, protection and handling to ensure unity and a friendly living environment for the youths.
- To support all activities and programs that promote and protect human rights for all the youths.
- To conduct training and awareness rising for care givers, communities, and families to ensure that the youth live a life worth living.
- To provide technical support to youth in the area of guidance and counseling in both primary and secondary schools and support the establishment of counseling clubs in secondary and primary schools and communities.
- To be actively involved in charitable activities, to establish operate, manage and conduct hospitals, dispensaries, health centers, vaccination and immunization centers.
- To strengthen the capacity of Organization and community to sustainably avert causes and consequences of poverty
- To enter into any arrangement with any government or authority or any university, college, educational institution or other center of learning. Corporation, company, person or other body either within Uganda or overseas that may seem conducive to attainment of organization’s objects or any of them.
- To ensure leaning and education of the orphans, poor and vulnerable children, street children, elder and youths through advocacy, infrastructure development, lobby and provision of education scholarships and bursary grants.
- To engage in projects, funds mobilization efforts for the purpose of generating funds to run community activities in line with organization goals and objectives
- To impart entrepreneurship skills and attitude to enhance the productivity and competitiveness of members of the organization and society.